Well a couple of months behind schedule on this post (been working like crazy on picWorkflow lately), but picNiche was three-years old on June ’11 and I just wanted to give myself a little pat on the back and share some stats for the last 3 years:
- Almost half a million picNiche queries
- Around 5000 photographers have run the picNiche microstock contributor toolbar (approx 1500 use it daily)
- 300+ referred photographer accounts on the main microstocks
- Roughly $7000 earned in photographer referrals (more would have been better, but still growing thankfully)
- 6 minor sites and about 15 tools (apps, toolbars and plugins) created under the picNiche banner.
- The successful launch and ongoing growth of picWorkflow microstock workflow tools
- Loads of new friends and colleages in microstock industry 🙂
- and a never-ending flow of new ideas 😀
picNiche never achieved the referral earnings I was hoping for when I started, but I’ve learned a lot, and had so much fun doing it that I’d never have thought it would be so awesome. It’s always nice to hear someone say “thanks, saves me tons of time” or “gave me some great ideas” or even once “boosted my earnings five-fold” 😀
Huge thanks still go out to all these guys and to everyone reading the blog/using my tools 🙂
What would you like to see from the next three years of picNiche?