Just announced today the dates, speakers and programme for Microstock Expo 2013 in Berlin. I attended and spoke at Microstock Expo in 2011 (and will be doing both again this year) and it was freaking awesome.
I’m really looking forward to it again this year. I hope to see you and many other picWorkflow members there, and I’ll be available to anyone with questions to ask, issues to raise or anything else you might want to speak about. Come along and say hey
Use code PWF2013 for 20% off the standard ticket price.
What’s on the programme this year?
- Unique presentations from top authorities on increasing revenue and improving skills,
- Educational panel presentations from the best experts in the microstock marketplace,
- Masterclasses and portfolio reviews from luminaries in video, photo and illustration,
- A dynamic exhibit hall with some of the top vendors and service providers in our space.
- MEXPO Awards in 10 categories ranging from the serious to hilarious in stock,
- Plenty of time to make friends, reconnect with old ones and plan your professional future.
Early bird tickets are €249 + 19% VAT, until June 1st, when they increase to €299. The andel’s hotel offers a rate of €99, including breakfast and in-room Internet. Lunches are included with the conference passes.
The schedule, speakers and sessions will be regularly updated on MicrostockExpo.com as November draws closer.